Using flexographic or digital printing presses, Weber can produce eye-catching primary package labels quickly and economically. Show-off your brand with unique and colorful labels to separate your products from the competition. For over 40 years, Weber has been one of the premier label manufacturers in the world, with a global footprint that extends to Canada, Europe and Asia.
Your label is the brand recognition part of your product and it needs to correctly represent you and your company. Your label should be printed clearly and applied correctly otherwise your customers might make incorrect value judgements about your product. Let Weber help you get the best label that fits the requirements of your product and showcase your company in the marketplace.
Weber has over 35 flexo and digital label presses that can handle label production runs of 500 to 5 million. Our quality control depatrtment inspects all labels before shipping to make sure your order is complete and accurate. Our label team is staffed by experts who have been printing labels for many years and they truly care about your labels.
• At Weber, we can print labels in up to ten colors, including process color with exceptional photographic quality.
• We offer a wide selection of prime label facestocks, adhesives, and topcoats to create the perfect prime label for your product.
• Thousands of die shapes and various label constructions expand your decorative design opportunities. We can create a label using your artwork, or our Graphics Department can work with you to create a new design.
• Weber's prime labels can be specially designed to survive extreme cold or heat, moisture, curved substrates, and many other difficult conditions.
• Areas on your label can be left blank allowing you to print variable information like ingredients, nutrition facts, bar codes and more.
Here are some examples of labels printed for different markets and industries.
New to labels?