Make your brand stand out at the grocery store.
A good-looking pressure-sensitive label on your package gives you the flexibility to tell your story and to entice customers to try your product.
Walk down the aisle of just about any major food store and you will see labels printed by Weber. We have created labels for all types of food packaging including clamshells, bottles, jars, boxes and more.
Food Label Tips
• Food packaging has to endure a wide range of environmental extremes from frozen food in a freezer to wet and humid storage.
• Weber offers facestocks and adhesives that can withstand these hardships with ease.
• Our quality testing assures your label performance.
• We offer label options that comply with FDA standards for indirect food contact, too.
• And to help your label stand out, we also can add hot and cold foil transfer printing
Will your container go through a HPP system to pasteurize your food product? Make sure you talk with a labeling expert about selecting the right label material for high pressure processing.
• Add a laminate or spot varnish to areas of your label to highlight specific features.
• Booklet labels can add additional pages to your label that can contain recipes, health information or coupons.
• Add a QR Code or SnapTag to direct consumers to your social media pages.